Apple Property Solutions understands that in order to deliver outstanding service to our landlords, we need to take care of our tenants. To ensure that tenants receive quality customer service we:
If you require any further help or advice we are more than happy to help.
- We have an extensive range of available properties for tenants to rent
- We ensure all properties are let legally
- We protect tenant deposits in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- We provide easy to read agreements that comply with the latest legal regulations
- We will accompany you to all viewings including late evenings, during the weekdays and weekends
- We aim to accommodate the tenants requirements
Explanation of our tenancy application fees.
We would like to provide clarity of the fees that will become payable when you apply to rent a property we are marketing.
We believe you should understand these before you make any decision about a property.
A deposit equivalent to one month’s rent will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. This is subject to referencing, a landlord may require a higher deposit if the referencing criteria is not met. Further details will be provided at the time.
|Fee||£ Inc. VAT||Explanation|
|Referencing||£75.00||Additional applicant over 18 Yrs|
|Tenancy Agreement||£75.00||One off charge for the tenancy agreement|
|Guarantor referencing||£75.00||Only if guarantor is required|
|Renewal of tenancy agreements||£75.00||One of charge for each renewal|
- Apple Property Solutions would like to congratulate our client on the most recent purchase of their property. We wi… https://t.co/LlsbCrtGtm
121 days agoApple Property Solutions would like to congratulate our client on the recent sale of their property. May we wish yo… https://t.co/WM908smBG0
121 days ago